Leather Square (12″x24″) for Crafts/Tooling/Hobby Workshop, Medium Weight (1.8mm) by Hide & Drink :: Bourbon Brown
The Full Grain Leather Square by Hide & Drink is durable, long-lasting and thick. At 12 by 24 inches in area and 1.8mm in thickness, it’s perfect for cutting, upholstery, hobbies, arts and crafts. The thickness is perfect for fashioning your own notebook and journal covers, cases for electronics, key fobs, masks, linings, repairs, and
The Full Grain Leather Square by Hide & Drink is durable, long-lasting and thick. At 12 by 24 inches in area and 1.8mm in thickness, it’s perfect for cutting, upholstery, hobbies, arts and crafts. The thickness is perfect for fashioning your own notebook and journal covers, cases for electronics, key fobs, masks, linings, repairs, and much more. The rich hue is attractive, and the color is uniform throughout the cut. This is high-quality leather that has been embossed on the sheen side to give an attractive effect.
All Hide & Drink leather products are handmade from rustic, durable, Full Grain Leather. Our Full Grain Leather comes from the top layer of the hide, and has all the natural full grain characteristics of the hide…hence the name. It’s the best leather you can buy and the only leather that we use.
The flesh side of the soft leather is first stained with natural drab tone and finished with our proprietary beeswax conditioner. Our unique treatment helps the leather to retain its shape without the aid of synthetic stabilizers, offering a natural and durable look.
- 1.8MM thick, 12×24 inches in area
- Perfect for linings, fobs, billfold backs, patches for repairs, and makes an invaluable addition to your arts and crafts
- Rich uniform color throughout the hide ensured by extensive, family-owned, tanning process
Hide & Drink is a vertically integrated community-driven brand dedicated to support the local community in La Antigua, Guatemala. Our product is designed, sourced, and manufactured by local artisans for the benefit of local residents. Our wages are fair and we emphasize for-profit development through entrepreneurial education. In addition to creating jobs through the manufacturing and sale of our products, we contribute 5% of our Gross Profits to outstanding non-profit organizations in Guatemala.
- NATURAL, DURABLE, STURDY LEATHER: This split piece of leather is supple yet durable and perfect for your tooling, carving, upholstery, arts and crafts and molding. Made with the highest quality of leather, this leather square has got the perfect thickness for crafting journal and notebook covers, creating small cases for your electronics. Great for key fobs, moccasins, billfold backs, masks, belt and purse linings, inlays, patches for repairs and much more.
- AMPLE SIZE, 1.8MM THICK AND LIGHT WEIGHT: This piece of leather measures at 12″ X 24″ and is approximately 1.8mm thick. It’s the perfect size for all your repairing and tooling needs.
- UNIFORM COLOR: The rich color strongly permeates throughout the leather, which is a reliable mark of high-quality, Full Grain Leather. The finish is smooth with a slight sheen. The leather is embossed on the sheen side of the grain, leaving an attractive effect. For best results and guaranteed satisfaction, ALWAYS purchase from Hide & Drink – other companies claim to sell our products, but we have discovered that they are selling inferior leather under our name.
- NO HOLES OR UNQUESTIONABLE MARKS: This leather is the highest in quality that you can find, this isn’t scrap or leftover leather, this is Full Grain, high-quality leather that is cut with you in mind.
- HIDE & DRINK’S SEAL OF APPROVAL: We are leather connoisseurs with years of experience in this field, we know what makes good leather. We use only the finest Full Grain Leather that lasts a lifetime. We say no to Bonded Leather, Top Grain Leather, and anything else that isn’t the best. We use a multi-generational family-owned tannery that performs a precise, delicate tanning process ensuring a correct, long lasting hue. Once you cut the leather, you’ll notice the color is uniform throughout.