Thick Leather Square (12″x12″) for Crafts / Tooling / Hobby Workshop, Heavy Weight (5mm) by Hide & Drink :: Bourbon Brown
The Full Grain Leather Square by Hide & Drink is durable and very thick. At 12 by 12 inches in area and 3.5mm in thickness, it’s perfect for cutting, upholstery, hobbies, arts and crafts. Great for fashioning or reinforcing heavy duty items such as sofas, gun holsters, bar stool covers. The rich color of the
The Full Grain Leather Square by Hide & Drink is durable and very thick. At 12 by 12 inches in area and 3.5mm in thickness, it’s perfect for cutting, upholstery, hobbies, arts and crafts. Great for fashioning or reinforcing heavy duty items such as sofas, gun holsters, bar stool covers. The rich color of the Bourbon Brown is eye-catching and attractive, and the color is uniform throughout the cut. This is high-quality leather, only the best, with no holes, no unsightly marks that aren’t natural scratches or cuts from when the cow was roaming the fields.
All Hide & Drink leather products are handmade from rustic, durable, Full Grain Leather. Our Full Grain Leather comes from the top layer of the hide, and has all the natural full grain characteristics of the hide…hence the name. It’s the best leather you can buy and the only leather that we use.
The flesh side of the soft leather is first stained with natural drab tone and finished with our proprietary beeswax conditioner. Our unique treatment helps the leather to retain its shape without the aid of synthetic stabilizers, offering a natural and durable look.
- 3.5MM thick, 12×12 inches in area, weighing in at approx. 10.5 ounces
- Perfect for sheaths, holsters, upholstery and arts and crafts. The thickest leather you’ll find on Amazon!
- Rich uniform color throughout the hide ensured by extensive, family-owned, tanning process
Hide & Drink is a vertically integrated community-driven brand dedicated to support the local community in La Antigua, Guatemala. Our product is designed, sourced, and manufactured by local artisans for the benefit of local residents. Our wages are fair and we emphasize for-profit development through entrepreneurial education. In addition to creating jobs through the manufacturing and sale of our products, we contribute 5% of our Gross Profits to outstanding non-profit organizations in Guatemala.
- DO NOT BUY FROM AMAZON SELLER SEPICI BROS: We are leather connoisseurs with years of experience in this field, we know what makes good leather. We use only the finest Full Grain Leather that lasts a lifetime. We say no to Bonded Leather, Top Grain Leather, and anything else that isn’t the best. For the full 5-star experience, with excellent customer service and Hide & Drink’s satisfaction guarantee, purchase ONLY from Hide & Drink Direct. Sepici Bros are not certified by us!
- NATURAL, DURABLE, THICK LEATHER: This split piece of Full Grain Leather is very thick and extremely durable. Perfect for tooling, carving, crafting, making a great addition to your materials for upholstering, arts and crafts, molding, creating your own strop and much more. Great for crafting or reinforcing heavy duty items such as shop aprons, gun holsters, sofas, creating fringes and trims. It can be embossed, stamped, easily cut and molded to your desires.
- AMPLE SIZE, 3.5MM THICK AND HEAVY WEIGHT: This piece of leather measures at 12″ X 12″, or one square foot. The leather is approximately 3.5mm thick, and weighs in at approximately 10.5 ounces. This leather is thick! It’s the thickest leather square that you will find on Amazon! Please note that the thickness can sometimes vary by + or – 1mm.
- UNIFORM COLOR: The rich color of the Bourbon Brown strongly permeates throughout the leather, which is a reliable mark of high-quality, Full Grain Leather. The finish is smooth with a slight sheen.
- NO HOLES OR QUESTIONABLE MARKS: This leather is the highest in quality that you can find, this isn’t scrap or leftover leather, this is Full Grain, high-quality leather that is cut for with in mind. Any marks that do exist are due to bites, scratches or cuts that the cow endured during its life in the fields.